"PROTECT THE FINANCIAL WELL-BEING OF YOUR LOVED ONES"
GENERAL INSURANCE | PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
To provide financial assistance for anyone who faces loss of life, disability or injury due to accident.
- Myanmar citizens
- Foreigners visiting or residing in Myanmar for various reasons
Aged limit for the insured
- From a sixteen-year old to a 65-year old
- Persons between ages from 16 to 18 years can be insured only by their parents.
- From the date of premium payment to 3 months, 6 months or one year
- Premium must be paid in lump sum
- Minimum K 500,000 to maximum K 20 million
- Minimum US$ 1000 to maximum US$ 200,000
- Premium rate is only 0.7% of the insured value
-(If the occupation of the insured is hazardous premium rate shall be 1% of the insured value)
Unfit for work
Loss of life
Due to accident
- Intentional self-injury/-disability or suicide
- Injury, disability or death due to drug abuse or result of drug abuse
- Loss of life or disability due to illness
- War and allied perils
- Injury, disability or death caused by criminal act of the policyholder
- Injury, disability or death caused by the act or attempt of the third party or resulting from this act or attempt.
How to insure
- Please contact Grand Guardian Insurance Public Co., Ltd head office or branches or the agents of the company to buy health insurance cover.
- GGI staff or the agent will provide optimum services in filling and forwarding the proposal, assuring easy and simple procedures for premium payments and issuing insurance policy.
- The insured shall inform GGI with a preliminary notice as soon as he/she is hospitalized
- He/she shall make a claim together with relevant forms after been discharged from hospital.
- GGI staff will provide the most excellent quality services as soon as the claim request is accepted.